Practice Start Up
- You are the owner and will continue to build the practice for yourself.
- Income potential is great and eventually unlimited.
- Flexibility to select own location.
- Flexibility to select own hours.
- You institute your own practice operations / procedures / staff to suit your style and personality.
- You determine clinical / treatment style/beliefs.
- You select own equipment, leaseholds and furniture to suit your needs.
- Flexibility to implement own marketing plan/ideas.
- No previous Doctor technique/philosophy/personality to deal with.
- Patient volume is initially small and slow to build.
- Large initial start-up/capital required.
- Income is slow to build and will experience initial negative cash flow.
- Becoming difficult to find good clinic locations, as more chiropractors enter the workforce.
- Have to establish own clinic contacts and suppliers.
- Need to hire and train staff.
- Hard to find experienced staff.
- Difficult to take a vacation.
- No opportunity to view / learn other practice operations / procedures or treatment styles.
- You are responsible for and determine practice operations / procedures.
- A lot of time and energy required compared to other options.
- Responsible for all overhead/expenses.
- Responsible for all administrative duties, and need to acquire business skills to operate a clinic successfully.
- Have to spend more money on marketing in first few years.
See the Membersí Only area of the web site for an actual clinic start-up business plan. This business plan will change every two months evaluating different regions of Canada.
Available in the Membersí Only area of the web site!
- How to perform clinic site selection?
- How to negotiate clinic leases, with significant $ savings!