Locum Service / Relief Doctor
Reasonís Doctor is seeking locum service:
- Temporary disability/illness.
- Permanent disability/illness.
- No overhead or start up costs.
- Get to view/learn a wide variety of practice operations/procedures.
- Get to view/learn a wide variety of clinical/treatment styles.
- Get to see a large volume of patients immediately.
- Guaranteed income and positive cash flow.
- May become a work/buy in opportunity.
- Will gain knowledge or hear of other career opportunities.
- Can decide your own work schedule; perhaps time to set up a practice.
- No administrative responsibilities.
- Work is temporary/non-permanent.
- Work opportunities are inconsistent/unstable. (usually holiday times).
- Can involve significant travel. (A lot of work is rural, and city doctors have associates to cover holidays).
- Is becoming more competitive, hard to find opportunities.
- Have to adapt to existing doctorís style/techniques.
- Patients prefer to see the regular doctor, are not comfortable with you.